Saturday, August 31, 2024

TRIMMING BUSH PAINTING A WALL

 THURSDAY - Four more days until I return to work .Was up early had a shower before taking the dogs out for their morning walk the weather was ok could do with more sun and more heat but it is what it is .

dug out the lavender brushes at the front of the house after I trimmed them back with the hedge trimmer I fixed didn't cut through the wire this time .

Helen saw and photographed a u.f.o whilst we was driving to the petrol station in the afternoon I didn't see it as I was driving and we was going down a step hill that joined a main road .

Received a call from my son he was released from prison early they have not sort him out anywhere to live or any work what do they expect him to do he also couldn't get to the bank he doesn't have a bank card so he had no access to any cash not a great start to freedom , pity he is not an illegal immigrant he be house clothed feed and have money in his bank account. This country is fcuking going to the dogs we will be a third world country the way the government is fcuking it up for everyone .

FRIDAY - Went to Helens parents painted the wall they had replaced with board and screed also cut the remaining hedges and bushed that I didn't do when I cut the hedge trimmer cable last week .The picture below was before I painted it you can see the colour difference from one half of the photo to the other half  , now it all looks the same it was hard to see with the afternoon sunshine .

,


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...