Sunday, August 11, 2024

WARING LIGHT

 MONDAY - In the last three weeks I have been to work a total of two days. So today its a bit of a downer I know I have to go back but I don't want to go back in the slightest .But I do have a week off at the end of the month roll on the end of the month .

TUESDAY - Driving to work after a couple of miles the tyre pressure loss of air waring light came on drivers rear right showing low pressure I pulled in to a near by car park and inflated the tyre and reset the tyre sensor id the twenty five miles to work without further incident drove home 

WEDNESDAY - Finished my shift its the morning 02.00 am walking up to the car all seems fine .I started the car  no warning light coming on .Got  home no warning light on and I was up just after eight  a.m again no waring light .Rechecked the tyre pressure seems ok checked the other three tyres  all good  if there is a puncture on the rear tyre its very slow , to be honest I wish there was so I could get it fixed will check later today see if its  pressure as dropped any .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...