Tuesday, September 03, 2024

DOCS AND JEANS

 SATURDAY - Got up early had a shower took the dogs out on arriving back home decided to wash all of the house windows including patio doors inside and out including mirrors and shower door it took me a couple of hours but all windows are now crystal clear .Won £3.70 on the Euro Millions no won the jackpot so did a entry for Tuesdays draw  and did a Thunder Ball game for tonight's draw fingers crossed .

SUNDAY - Went to Meadow Hall Helen was after a pair of fur lined Dr Marten Chelsea  boots in brown they were £180 I got her £18 of using my Blue light card I have saved her over £120 in the last few months because of stores who offer discount .

Cooked steak mash potatoes broccoli and green beans for tea the steak  was ok it was a little bit tough after took Helen to spiritualist church , I waited in the car for three hours watched the Nicholas Cage film "Longlegs" and some You Tube .

MONDAY - Back at work not looking forward to it but least it's a job .Helen went to next and bought me some new jeans a pair of bleached , blue and light brown .It's really hard to get button flies for some reason had to get zipper .



t's really hard getting button flies had to get zipper from Next retailers in Huddersfield she is doing lots of readings so she treated me so a big thank you 

No comments:

APPRECIATED

 TUESDAY - Helen bought me some Adidas white with blue strip trainers love getting new shoes cant wear new jeans with old trainers . I also ...