Wednesday, August 28, 2024

FIXED

 TUESDAY - Opened up the edge trimmer which was not that easy they use special screw heads just to make life more difficult also they were narrow gauge and sunk deep in to the handle luckily I had the tools /There was also plastic clips to prise off once you had it opened the wire wrapped round a  ring the wires then went to join on to a capacitor which had terminal caps on the wires both live and neutral I cut these off and I had to order some more of these from Amazon  next day delivery .I did what I could and left it until the terminal end caps are delivered tomorrow what a pain .A new matching Flymo trimmer  the same as currently on Amazon is £85.


 WEDNESDAY - The terminal caps came I joined the live and neutral to the capacitor put the terminal end caps on crimped them in to place screwed the wire clamp back on and screwed the unit back together put the plastic clips in place and plugged it into the mains to my utter amazement it worked I though it might have blown the plug fuse when I sliced through the wire as it tripped the rest of the electrics in their home but it was fine .

Took Rosie to the groomers sure the cost has gone up by another £2 paying £44 she's worth it 

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...