Saturday, November 04, 2023

NEW OAK

 THURSDAY - Booked some annual leave nearly three weeks in the months of  January , February and March  I also have time off in November and December which is fantastic for me .

Helen bought a oak coffee table to replace the white Ikea one it is lower and has storage space when you lift the lid up there is enough room to get in and hide should you so wish  .The photo is taken at the hose we bought it from our good friend Julie it cost £600 and we bought it for a 6th of that and its solid wood its slightly bigger and lower than what we had .The gas struts don't keep the lid open which is a minus apart from that its well nice .


Set up the finger print reader on my laptop so I can sign in with just a such first time I have had this option other than using my phone .

Sick of the dull dark grey foggy weather specially on the motorway driving home its really bad in parts i do slow down specially with all the massive puddles and surface water om most of the country lanes which are also with out street lighting .

Not heard anything from my son he has gone of the radar his phone is permanently  switched off  although he has recently  spoken to his sister so I am guessing all is well meaning he is not locked up in hospital .

Rosie went to the groomers for her beauty treatment she always looks so cute when I pick her up and of course she smells like a little princess .

LISTENING TO - Neck Deep and Blink 182 .

WATCHING  -  "A Haunting In Venice "


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...