Wednesday, November 22, 2023

FREEDOM

 MONDAY - After a week off I am back at work tonight .Took the dogs Rosie and Bailey out for their morning walk on getting home I had a Facebook notification memories I had done the exact same walk a year ago to the day how weird is that now convinced I am in a parallel universe or even  the Matrix .

TUESDAY - Found out my son has ben jailed for not doing his community service order for his drink driving conviction he was fined and ordered to complete 100+ hours community and the dick he is has not completed one hour of the order so he ended being jailed for eight weeks , no sympathy his fault rock on .

WEDNESDAY - Woke up a freeman once again I can do what ever I want today .I took the dogs out it was cold and rain was in the air but  I didn't care I saw the reservoir and forest and sheep and ducks .Once home I used my Sage coffee machine to make a perfect cup of coffee and cooked a bacon and egg sandwich later we are going out to get some freshly baked pork pies for tea we will pass fields and meadows and the boating club it be dark and grey cold and wet but who cares I am free .I might play another hour on the X-box Red Dead Redemption 2 , or I might listen to some music , go on my laptop or phone a friend I can do what ever I want because I am my own boss as long as I don't break any laws I am free. Tonight after finishing work I will drive home and shower and get in to a nice comfy bed listen to a podcast see my partner dogs and cats if I need to get up during the night the door wont be locked I can go and make a coffee put the TV on or read a magazine , Might get a nice portion of fish and chips go for a pint have a cigar or order a chines to be delivered the list is endless I have choices only limited by my imagination and funds so glad I am not in Jail .To all the prisoners who have been locked up and are totally innocent what a injustice I feel sorry for every day you are jailed ,  for those locked up because they are guilty of any crime,  then all I say is  if you cant do the time don't do the crime .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...