Wednesday, November 29, 2023

NEW BOOTS

 MONDAY - Cooked a full English breakfast its been a week or so since we have had one was very tasty tried some new mini potato waffles was ok. Tonight I am going to be cooking to massive steaks , mashed pots and broccoli with a nice rich beef gravy .Went to Fox Valley outlet Helen wanted to buy a camping table from Go Outdoors  for her card readings etc only £16 .


TUESDAY - Took the dogs to the tops of the moors the sun was rising it was quite warm and sunny hence the decision to go across the tops this morning its a good couple of hours walking last time I walked this route was the last weeks of summer .


Booked a three course Christmas dinner at a pub its on a Saturday night I am having chicken liver pate to start then the traditional turkey Christmas dinner and desert a mascarpone cheese cake all in for £25 which cheap enough .

The prelit Christmas tree is not lighting up it was fine the day before guessing some four legged fur ball  has chewed a wire cant be anything else guessing its Rosie aka Monki.

WEDNESDAY - The morning frost it back with a vengeance the roofs and car windows are all whitened out there is no wind so its not cold the roads don't look too  iced over and the sun is trying to put in an appearance. I need two front tyres on my Karoq  I got two front tyres on the previous Karoq and will go back to the same tyre fitting shop that I frequented the  last time this time I needed new boots it is going to cost me £160 for them fitting and balancing etc .Once done I could feel the difference when i was driving home cant take chances need extra grip in the winter months . 

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...