Tuesday, November 07, 2023

HOPITALIZED

 SATURDAY - Went to Asda bought some new bedding and bits of food and milk apart from this trip out we did very little .I Cooked some mince beef with swede , carrots and peas with dumplings and baby new potatoes .

SUNDAY - Went over to Acaster Malbis to see Helens parents we got engaged on bonfire day years ago I remember saying if nothing else there will always be fireworks on our engagement day .And there was fire works not that many but a few, they were being set off Saturday night too .I had a joint of pork to cook but will do it tomorrow instead .

MONDAY - The joint of pork wasn't pork it was gammon which I realised when it was cooked and i was carving it oh well .

TUESDAY - I  learned that  my son is once again in hospital with cellulitis I think he has had this condition before ,and  he will be in for a few days at least he will be getting feed and resting and medication . His sister is going to visit him tonight after she has finished work.  I think he will be in for a few days hopefully until he is well as I think he has been kicked out of where he was living and once again has nowhere to live .There is answers I need to know to questions that I have .






No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...