Wednesday, November 15, 2023

FRESH VEG ON SUNDAY

 SUNDAY - Went to Cawthorne antiques Helen bought a musical tin some butter pats and a old Victorian shuttle use don the looms .On the way home we went to Cellar 41 at Thurgoland and bought some fresh veg swede , carrots , potatoes and cabbage .We bought a joint of pork from Tesco in Penistone I made two large home made Yorkshire puddings for our Sunday .


MONDAY - Had a lousy nights sleep waking up way too warm , chest tight and a throbbing headache and as a result I had trouble getting back to sleep I  finally got out of bed my head was spinning I was still felling hot and was starting to cough I felt bad enough to ring in sick at work I rang in early enough so they had time to cover my shift only to be told to phone back later in the afternoon just in case I felt better no pressure then if I am ill now I wont be any better a few hours later but i play ball if thats whats required .All i fancy to eat is porridge and honey and a hot coffee .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...