Wednesday, October 26, 2022

THE PAST WAS NOT THAT BAD

 MONDAY - Went back to the garden centre at Wentworth Helen bought a magnifying glass with a decent lense and a wooden handle as well as two led battery candles and a pottery house the lights up the windows when you put a tea light inside it , on the way home bought fish and chips for tea .

Had a call from my son we should be picking up his gear that he hastily left at the farm when he moved out he is now  living with an old school mate .Hopefully this will give him chance to get and keep a job and sort his life out ,

In the past quite a few years ago I had a compact Panasonic Lumix camera I bought it with some of the money that my parents left me unfortunately I lost it it was over two hundred pounds and I bought a spare battery and case to go with it . I was gutted to say the least when it went I never replaced it .

I am now bidding for one on Ebay I think it was the next years model up from mine but looks the same design just better spec including a higher mega pixel as well  .It  looks like its hardly been used hopefully I will win it and use it instead of my phone . Hopefully I will win it .


I was looking through some old photos on my Blog in Google archive a lot was using my cameras I have owned and where not taken using a smart phone I also watched a You Tuber King Jvpes and the $10 dollar sleeper camera it made sense to buy a second hand camera . If I win it I will by a second battery and a case for it and a decent sized memory card .

Another thing I use to have and miss and had in the past  is a separate MP3 player same agin I use my iPhone mainly because I use Spotify but I am sure I can get a player which I can download Spotify to will have to look in to it as well as a stereo speaker dock .The past was not that bad for gadgets I think we expect a lot more when really what we had was enough to get excellent results .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...