Thursday, October 06, 2022

STICKING WITH IT

 SUNDAY - Had scrambled eggs and cheese for breakfast it was ok I did manage to eat most of it cant say it was filling but at least it was breakfast .Went over to Helens parents stopped at my local petrol station the gas has got up 2p a litre hopefully it does not rise again .

MONDAY - It is still a pain eating although it is getting slightly better it is no way easy all I can do is stick with it try different foods and see what is best .I have not had a full English breakfast since my teeth removal I have not had a sandwich I find biting hard I find it painful and hard to bite down into food chewing seems to move my dentures or make them loose .Cant get wound up got to think positive that it will improve its not been a week yet .

Everyone at work loves them they say I look younger they look great which they do I just cant eat with them hopefully this will improve if not I see my dentist next Tuesday .

Think I need to buy more fixodent  and more steredent and mouth wash as  clean them daily if not more I between I use use salt mouth wash to try and keep food particles from losing under the plates its a full time job all I do is think about food and what I would like to eat .





No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...