Sunday, October 02, 2022

FISH 'N' CHIPS

 SATURDAY - Mouth and gums feeling slightly better than they have done its not been 48 hours so it is early days for things to be all back to normal had a fish cake for dinner over the last couple of days I have had limited food I did have a steak beer chips and onion rings for my tea on Wednesday night with a massive chocolate eclair for desert and a full English breakfast on the morning before having my teeth extracted  I must have known .

I keep rinsing my mouth out with a salt water solution to help the healing and refresh my mouth I hat the taste fo salt water but it does help healing then I will gladly do it .I have stock dup on Fixodent and cleaning tablets and mouth wash hopefully I will always have a supply in I will keep a tube of Fixodent in the car because you never know .

I cant wait until I can sit down and eat a proper full course meal without any issues I cant really fix my dentures down until a few days and my sockets have healed until then I can only use Fixodent at certain points I don't want the sockets to get infected or that would delay healing and mean antibiotics just have to grin and bear it at least when I smile I am doing it with a full set of teeth .Still cant believe I had sixteen teeth out in one sitting never again .

Picked Helen up from Slaithwaite she had been doing readings from half ten in the morning and had finished at Half past five in the evening it had been a busy day for her .

We drove down the road again to Saddleworth we where not that far from the spot the police are searching for the remains of K.B the forensic tents where still on the moors as far as I know as of yet they have found no human remains 

Had fish and chips for tea I ate better then previously I put plenty of vinegar and tomato ketchup on and did end up with bits of food behind my plates VERY strange and so annoying .Dining at being at home I went upstairs to clean them off and rinse my mouth .It wouldn't be so easy if we had sat in a restaurant to eat them are my dining days out , over .

Cant believe its is October already how the year as flown bye summer gone Autumn is here and winter just around the corner another year passed how time flies .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...