Monday, October 24, 2022

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US

 THURSDAY - Break up for six days we are going to watch the Watcher all seven episodes hopefully get some chocolate and Coca Cola not sure what else I am doing would like to go buy a new laptop thinking of a Acer iNto or tug laptop .

It is my birthday this Sunday not sure what I will do not sure I am having my bottom dentures realigned so I cant really eat for a week so eating out is a no go .

FRIDAY - Helen has bought me a Leatherman skeletool in black and silver I has a Leatherman wave years ago until it got wrecked may I add  not by me  , it arrives Monday .

First day off had a lazy day took Rosie and Bailey out for a mid morning walk the weather is not great .

Have films to watch Mel Gibson in Bandit  , Nicholas Cage in The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent , and Emily the Criminal as well as the Netflix series The Watcher .

SATURDAY -Went to Wentworth garden centre bought a Buddha's head water feature its has a led light and water flows down from the top of his crown it is meant for in or outdoors it was quite loud we put sponges inside to dampen the noise 



Took the dogs for a walk on the moors five minutes from our home we are lucky to have so many great  walks so close to where we live .


SUNDAY - Below is the Leatherman the Helen bought me for my birthday it arrived today on my birthday so the timing of the delivery was perfect I will have this forever its a perfect gift to keep for years I am a twin so happy birthday to the both of us . Cooked a roast chicken for dinner I went out to buy it I also remembered to buy  the cranberry sauce .My Son also called to wish me a happy birthday .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...