Friday, September 30, 2022

ALL GONE

 TUESDAY - Ordered three books for Helen by Juneau Black Shady Hollow murder series  they are mainly aimed at children but of course adults can read them she watched someone recommend them on You Tube and wanted the collection of three books she also wants the Garlic and the Vampire another kids book reads like a comic loads of illustrations as well as text .

WEDNESDAY - Had a restless night sleep not sure why Helen was also up and out of bed during the night as I am off this week I am going to bed at a reasonable time .I was up at seven a.m I had a shower before taking Rosie down for her morning wee and poo in the back yard she does it pretty quick .Then I have a coffee I make Helen a tea.  

I filled the dishwasher up with salt and rinse aid before getting Bailey out for his walk .It was cold this morning first thing now there is a nip in the air Autumn is here once again the leaves are turning brown and are falling . I put a sweat shirt on it did warm up as I walked him round the sports fields .

Arriving home I cooked sausages and bacon for breakfast sandwiches we are going out later in the morning to Slathwaite for our hair cut .

THURSDAY -Went to the dentist had all my teeth removed both top and bottom sixteen in total  resulting in zero  teeth . I had numerous anaesthetic injections to its my mouth and gums and the procedure took  just over a hour I had new dentures waiting to go straight in  hopefully they will settle down over the coming days I smiled for the first time with out being self conscious of my teeth and appearance .of Cours Amy face felt numb and speaking was not easy hopefully it will all heal and all will be good .

Below the photo was taken half hour after leaving the dential surgery and arriving home not the best photo not used to taking selfies or smiling will have to learn .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...