Friday, September 09, 2022

R.I.P LILIBET

 WEDNESDAY - The Queen Elizabeth 11 sadly died my whole life she was our Queen growing up I remembered her on all the stamps,  coins and bank notes .I am not a royalist by any means I can take or leave them but she was different . People had the utmost respect and honoured her cant see the same happening for Charles .She will be mourned by millions over the next nine or ten days .Just like we celebrated her silver ,  golden , and diamond jubilee long live the Queen .It was very symbolic that a rainbows and double appeared at Buckingham Palace and other places throughout out the land on the news of her death .






No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...