Saturday, September 03, 2022

TIME FLIES

 MONDAY BANK HOLIDAY - My none days away from work ends today back for my first shift never mind all good things .Went out this morning bough a chicken purple seemed broccoli and green beans will do a roast dinner for tea at least I will be going to work fully feed .

SEPTEMBER - August was a great month we visited many sea and coastal towns and new places we have not visited before .Now its September it is never to long before Christmas I have time off every month until the new year .

The new puppy she is growing fast is still sweet adoarable funny and cute she has fitted straight in she is still chasing the cats but is more to play than anything else .

My son Guy is still a lost cause he is lacking motivation a house and a job it cant be easy but he needs to pull it around get with it find direction and purpose and a job .

I have started watching the follow on to Game of Thrones House of The Dragon hopefully it is as good as it predecessor .

The car is running fine it does around fifty miles to the gallon  it needs a wash and polish I did the interior it's not easy keeping the exterior clean when there is an hose pipe ban in force the roads are dry and I ado a lot on the motor way .

We went to two local reservoirs  and the water level at both were way down we need rain as well as the end to the war in the Ukraine plus cheap fuel , gas and electric .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...