Wednesday, September 14, 2022

BALMORAL AND DIGLEY

FRIDAY -  Discovered a new band called the Sea Girls they have a album out " Open Up Your Head " its good .

Netflix took money out of my bank and my subscription has restarted not sure why because I cant remember clicking on a link or anything else to restart it I will watch it for the next month at least and see how it goes I did get boring .

SUNDAY - Watched the Queen's coffin leave Balmoral castle going to Edinburgh on her final journey to London very somber I won't see another queen in my life time they will all be Kings from now on I think I prefer Queens .

Went over to my daughters house for a family barbecue the food was spot on coked to perfection we took the dogs no problem they both got on with my daughters dog Bee the weather stayed fine we only stayed around three hours as the dogs needed a walking we wasn't being anti social hope no one was offended that we didn't stay longer .

Went to two local reservoirs with the dogs about a ten minute drive away Digley and Bilberry both reservoirs where way down on the water levels .Rosie is like velcro she attracts small twigs and ferns to her fur she always lets us know when there is something on her that should'nt be there this time it was some type of sticky buds she had one on her back leg and one on her chin luckily there was water she we just wet them and they cam e of a lot easier . it was quite a long walk transversing up and down she made it we did carry her up the steepest hill and just got back to the car before the rain started which of course we need .




No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...