Tuesday, September 27, 2022

SPOOKY WOODS

 FRIDAY - First day annual leave I have all next week off too emptied the rest of the hanging baskets and the planters cut back all the roses and cut the grass front and back then took all the waste the the local tip .The sun was out and it was warm went to Asda did some shopping forgot to get certain things like brown sugar for my coffee will have to use white until I can get out again .

Had beef burgers cheesy chips and fried onions for tea followed by a scone jam and cream and a can of cloudy cider .

My Mac book is old I had the money for a brand new one but paid the cash I had saved for my dental bill hopefully I will eventually get a new Mac  book before this one dies its getting very temperamental and slow I can afford a Chrome book don't know if I should go down that route get another Mac book on finance.  

SUNDAY - Visited Helens parents it has been a few we last went over after we went to the gravel pits and woods where the police was looking for the body of  Claudia Lawrence who was a chef working at York university she went missing in March 2009 age 35 .Below two photos of the woods the police searched for her remains last year they never found anything and the case is still ongoing .




No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...