Saturday, June 18, 2022

WHAT'S MY NUMBER

THURSDAY - Waited whilst Helen had her nails done she was longer because she had her toe nails done as well.Went to the Red Lion at Jackson Bridge had a fish sandwich with chunky chips with a pint of cider sat in the beer garden in the red hot sun the only downside is I had to go to work .


FRIDAY - Had to change my phone number I have had my original number for 15 plus years it only took ten minutes to get a new number ,its a pain had to change my eBay , Amazon , Pay pal , Yahoo , details just to name a few .Now I need to let people know my new number so far only three people have it a lot won't be getting on the plus side now telesales.  I need to memorise it myself 

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...