Friday, June 10, 2022

BARBADOS IBIZA

 THURSDAY - Went to hair dressers to get our hair cut Helen got hers recoloured while I was waiting for her I walked from Slathwaite to  Linthwaite via down the side of the canal .

My daughter phoned I need to save up she is engaged to be married and the wedding looks like it is going to be abroad across the ocean in Barbados . I don't know the dates 2025 was mentioned I am all ready excited if it happens be amazing and will be the farthest place I have travelled to and the most beautiful by looking at other peoples photos .

FRIDAY - My partner fiancee Helen her son wants to take her to Ibiza for a long weekend and she wants to think about it I said to her what's to think about one life live it be a fool not to . I ma already looking at hand luggage , suitcases and sunglasses .The best part of the trip is the build up and planning if I do get to Barbados it could be a different location I will be on the next level work won't be a toil it be for something other than just paying the bills it be a dream a dream with purpose .Helen will go to Ibiza and I will go to my daughters wedding .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...