Monday, June 20, 2022

GOAN FISH CURRY

 FATHERS DAY SUNDAY - Going out for tea to the GrandIndian at Swillington we have eaten there before but it was a while ago I am tempted to order the fish curry just for a change but I will decide once I get there after I have checked out the menu .



The food took a while there was fifteen of us eating and everyone ordered something different I went for the Goan  fish curry made with fresh tomatoes and coconut it did have a kick to it was very tasty but could have had more fish in it the dish was excellent I had it with mushroom rice and chapattis wash down with Peacock cider one apple and a mango and lime the later was the best .


The restaurant use to be the local pub we had drinks there with my daughter before she went to New Zealand for a year in 2013 this is the second time we have been there to eat .With my daughter how things have change to us all in such a short time .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...