Saturday, June 25, 2022

GETTING HOTTER , GOING GREENER


 MONDAY - Break up on Wednesday for a long weekend I do go back until the following Tuesday do hope the sun is out .


Bought some creosote to do the outside table and chairs they have not been recoated since we bought them in the first covid lockdown . Also bought some red bark for the back garden Helen is suffering from either a very bad cold or has started with hay fever .



THURSDAY - Creosoted both chairs and the table the sun was beating down it was hot as soon as I finished I mowed the lawns both front and back I trimmed some of the bushes the sun was still hot I was not complaining but soon as I finished I went for a nice  cold shower .

  FRIDAY  - Creosoted the two seater bench it didn't take to long and the day was cooler after we cleaned the house from top top to bottom which basically took the rest of the day .



Went to the local chippy for fish and chips for tea .We visited Ikea bought a new rug and some plants once we got home watched Glastonbury live on t.v was way after two am.






No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...