Thursday, April 28, 2022

NO WORK TODAY .

 MONDAY - De weeded the back garden there was quite a few growing even flourishing I must have taken out three bucket fulls the garden I looking more brown then green as you can see more soil .

We ordered a two seater wooden bench to go under the window we cant pick it up until next Monday also bought a hanger for the garden hose that fits to the wall near the outside tap .

WEDNESDAY - Went to Slaithwaite to get my haircut Helen was getting hers coloured her reindeer was picking her up and she was spending the rest of the day with her . I went hone after I had been to the supermarket for dog food , ground coffee , coffee pods , sugar , sunflower oil there is a shortage but managed to get some , I spent the rest of the day chilling until it was time for work .

Ordered some various sizes S.D.S drill bits need to order some various size plastic wall plugs I don't have any suitable ones most  I have are for cavity walls . The  countersink drill bits and plug cutters to make wooden pellets  came the other day I am fitting some dado rail at my daughters house this coming Sunday .

My Son told me again that he  is going to start to pay me back some of the money that he owes that he has borrowed over the last five years , He is starting  from next week great news .The trouble is in the past  he has lied and his  promises have been false I don't think his word oaths pledges mean anything they are just sounds coming from his mouth . But as always I give him the benefit of my doubt I really hope this time he keeps his word . Yes I want the money back or at least some portion of the money back .But also it is about principal and ethics as well and also commitment to keeping a job and to stick to what you say if he cant do that then in my eyes he is not much of a man  or a Son .

THURSDAY - I am still hell bent on getting a new Mac Book Air unless the price is ridiculous then I will get a Mac book my savings is doing really good I have half the money saved I know when the time comes I won't want to spend it saving to spend instead of just saving that's other reason I want so much each week off my son .

Picking dog poo up from the back yard and my back went a shooting pain in my lower back I couldn't move took a while to straighten up its a horrible pain so intense took some ibuprofen and ordered 14 curaheat patches of Amazon though it was going to be that bad as the day progressed it did get easier but I have to be cautious and careful how I move expecting it to get worse fingers crossed it doesn't . I been sat upright most of the day I see walking up and down don't want my back to lock .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...