Monday, April 25, 2022

HALF SIZED

 Bought some things of eBay and Amazon bought some wired ear buds which had a good write up and reviews a pair of KZ ZS10 Pros in matt black for under fifty quid excellent buy sound quality real .I added a Prozor head phone amplifier it is not as good as I hoped but it does improve the sound quality some what  maybe I was expecting more than it delivers as the ear buds on there own are good enough .

I also bought a 39 piece socket set putting the hanging baskets up I used coach bolts and my cordless drill with a socket bit was not strong enough that was under twenty pound I won't be using often so its more than good enough for my needs .

Bailey finally made it to the groomers for his coat cutting , thought I would  try somewhere different it was less money nearer and in my opinion a better cut , as you can see he looks the dogs bollocks .He is half the size he used to be he looks like a puppy .



Bought some new T-Shirts for summer two Nike and one Adidas finally bought some new North Face sliders need breaking in as well as a bum bag for my phone keys and wallet should have bought one ages ago so handy .

SATURDAY - Watched the new Batman film I love the batman movies I was not impressed it was good in parts but overall not brilliant hated the Bat-mobile hated the ending struggled watching it until the end I was tired and it was not making it w=easy to stay awake I think I dropped of a couple of times a third of the way through Helen went to bed .

SUNDAY - Went to visit my son have not seen him for a while he looked well he is still living in a static home he needs to decorate and get some different curtains and sort out his bedroom checked his fridge at least he had some food in and no beer which was good .After leaving my sons went to visit Helens parents they both seemed well .We left the some braising steak in the slow cooker it was ready when we returned home .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...