Friday, April 08, 2022

HUNTING AGAIN

 MONDAY - Its raining totally hate wet Mondays they are bad enough anyway first day back at work after the weekend , one day i will  be done finished with work done and dusted then what ?.

TUESDAY - Went to to the supermarket bought groceries for rest of the week and other bits like toilet roll mouth wash dish washer tablets £124 and that's not the first food shop prices are ridiculous we did get a full size chicken and a beef brisket but even so there is only two of us .The stuff we bought did fill a small trolley.Bought some really nice broccoli stems that are hand picked had them with roast chicken for dinner before I left for work .

THURSDAY - Going on another ghost hunt this coming Saturday we are travelling to Liverpool at a very old hospital and asylum its a grade 11 listed building dating back to 1873 and its a massive building and of course it is haunted .



Latest buys of Amazon prime bought two new water filters for my Sage coffee machine which are quite expensive over £24 and  six bottles of Lynx shower gel and two Lynx body sprays tobacco  and amber which I have had before and after ordering that one I saw a  oud wood and dark vanilla so I bought a can of that as well  I am hoping the oud wood is better than the tobacco and amber if it is I will had another two . Still saving for my new Mac book air when it comes out this year not checked the pot but should be a third of the money I need plus I have some American dollars I can cash in .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...