Thursday, April 14, 2022

PROBLEMS SOLVED

 SUNDAY - Well fcuking tired I was up at ten a Amazon I bought two 9v batteries yesterday they happened to be rechargeable we didn't have a charge so I ordered one yesterday got it this morning Thanks Prime .

Went to the farm shop to get bacon and bread cakes did Helen a bacon sandwich and myself a sausage and fresh tomato .

Went to the Fleece at Holme for Sunday lunch it was spot on I had the belly pork and Helen the roast beef and pork we have been before but way before covid for desert Helen had apple pie and ice cream I had the fudge cake just for a change .It was a £54 with drinks so more costly then cooking it ourselves but we was tired from or jaunt to Liverpool yesterday so why not .


MONDAY - Put the castors on to the corner sofa so we can move it to open the door to get to the under stairs storage .I put eleven castors on and it glides like a dream so easy not sure why I didn't fo this before the castors cost £36 for a dozen so by far it was the cheapest and easiest option problem solved .

I also went do to Holmfirth hardware shop and bought jubilee clips for the hoses on the water feature the pipes after so long kept dropping off another problem solved .

I also to my drop dog my Fossil self winding watch to the watch repair shop it had stopped and would not start working again only to find out it contains  a batterie inside that need replacing a bit of false advertising by Fossil . The watch man replaced the battery which he did for only a tenner another problem fixed .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...