Monday, April 04, 2022

HELEN AND K.P

 I want to find a book that holds my interest that I cant put down that once its finished I will read again then in a few years later read again .I want to find a film that is worth watching that's a great story with twists and turns . I want to find a game for my console that I can loose my self in that I cant stop playing with great graphics and open world to explore .

ordered Mafia definitive edition there are other ones in the series looks good from the you Tube videos but they always do .

Downloaded the new Red Hot Chilli Peppers album "Unlimited Love"and I am reading a biography about Elon Musk weird how the planets align .

SATURDAY - Helen was working all day I dropped her off at ten in the morning I chilled out until I picked he dup at five .Went on the new X-box game Mafia Definition did the first four levels I am liking it so far so good .

We nipped home after picking Helen up just  to let the dogs out before going to our local The Boshaw Trout for our tea of course both being totally predictable we both had fish and chips yet again but they are that nicely cooked  we stick with it every time we  go there and as you can see below yes they tasted as good as they looked .


After we went for a late night shop at Asda bought three  new frying pans and a wok and some new plastic utensils the largest frying pan has a lid which also fits the wok which is good .

SUNDAY - Helens son is good friends with Kalvin Phillips the Leeds and England football player Helen has known Kalvin since his school days and today he was with Liam so we got to meet him in person what a genuine real and down to earth nice guy he is ,  I parked behind his Lamborghini Urus carefully , what awesome car .



Helen and I went to The Fox House Inn Holmfirth for Sunday lunch we had booked for half six we didn't know it stopped serving at 19.00 hours not impressed the only meat was beef the roast potatoes where like plastic no sauces out I cant eat roast beef without horse radish sauce it was nearly empty w have been to the Fox House a few times and I would recommend it , but not after this Sunday if this was our first meal there I wouldn't be going back its not the cheapest Carvery around and if they are still serving food it needs to be edible or they should shut up shop , the desert we had was spot on and there Inch cider excellent so all was not lost most of the veg was ok but only a 4/10 when usually its a 8/10 .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...