Wednesday, October 07, 2020

BURNT FINGERS

 Not happy put on on a pair of my Jack Jones jeans on big hole in the crotch not lasted at all I am quite disappointed not sure if to stick with Jack Jones or get a different brand decisions decisions .

Baked  some Galaxy chocolate  cookies I bought a packet of their mix and all I had to do was just add butter and water and bake for 12 minutes  . It is quicker for me than going to the shop for a packet of biscuits and they came out more or less perfect they was real tasty soft and moist can't beat it .


SATURDAY - Woke up it was a rainy very  misty and the fog was all about I couldn't see the reservoir   , I still had to take Bailey out as he still wanted to go out for his morning walk .

 Helen had readings to do in the afternoon so I  was left to my own devices until she had finished watched the film  "The Girl in the Spiders Web  "  a half decent film . I bought a new iPhone case of eBay and I  picked fish and chips up for our tea/supper we was not impressed they seem to be getting worse might have to find another chippy.


SUNDAY - Went over to Bury to Newland's garden centre its a lot bigger than the one we usually go to over at Dobcross and had a wider range of goods it was an hours drive its a gorgeous scenic drive there with plenty of waterways and reservoirs along the way .Bought a massive stags head to go above our bed the antlers Lehrer too large so we had to put it on the bulk head over the stairs ,


cooked a roast pork Sunday dinner we left it slow cooking in the oven as we shopped the crackling was nice and crisp and the meat just pulled apart I burnt my fingers on a roasting tin it was left on the halogen hob the hobs take ages to cool down I picked it up the other two water cold this one was hot and I dropped it burning three fingers in the process I had to keep running them under the cold tap to cool them done eventually  I had a bowl of ice cubes it took a few hours for the pain to subside , halogen hobs are nightmare if you spill anything and want to wipe the top down it switches all the hobs of really bad design .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...