Wednesday, October 21, 2020

THE TICKET

 I have been updating this blog for 15 years how the world has changed and how things have changed during my life time .One thing that has not changed I am still getting speeding tickets another one hit the door mat through the later box I think this is the worse one I was caught doing 65 mph on the M1  motorway the speed limit was set for fifty because of road workers and road repairs in progress even though it was half two in the morning and no workers were doing anything to the road anyway still got a ticket have to fill it out and return it ti discover my fate ,

Ebay buys bought a new laser pen we lost the end bit that makes the patterns and dots so I bought a new     one this is in a box and comes with four ends so we can use both pens .

I bought a Ulanzi video rig from one seller and the two led lights from a different seller the full rig is on Amazon for £99 I bought the rig for £11.99 and two lights for £23.99 a third of the price I need to get a microphone which will be around another tenner . I also purchased a JBL Go2 bluetooth speaker which also as a cable to wire it to your phone .

For myself I bought a dog tag crucifix I am also looking to buy a solid silver crucifix I have not worn a chain for years I used to have a solid gold crucifix that I wore for years but sold it years ago when I I took it off for due to dress code policy at work.

whilst I am off I would like to go to Lou and Jo's burger joint in Holmfirth we have never been and I am all in favour of supporting local eating establishments .


Helen has bought me a three nail cross for my birthday hopefully it arrives before my birthday this Friday if not I shouldn't be that late after .

Have been driving to different reservoirs whilst I have these two weeks off I love the landscape and the water the stone walls and scenery and it is a five minute drive away I am blessed .



Had a KFC double down meal for the first time which consists  two fillets of chicken breast with bacon rashers and cheese but without the bun , the KFC fries I like a lot better than McDonalds and Burger King  in my opinion they are the best  , no milk shakes was been served  had to have a Pepsi Max ,

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...