Thursday, October 01, 2020

FIRST SUNNY DAYS OF AUTUMN

 My daughter called over Sunday she cut our hair and re coloured Helen's she wanted corned beef hash for dinner with pancakes  we oblige before we went for a walk to a local reservoir a few minutes away it was a sunny day and quite warm .

Below me with my grandson Jenson he likes to walk and liked the reservoir it is nice to get out on a sunny Sunday afternoon it won't be long when it is dark on a morning and dark on a evening .It also presses my reset button and clears my mind it gives you time to think and dream and go to far away places .


I love clouds in the sky a bright blue sky with white fluffy clouds is amazing and forever changing the are magical and I prefer to see them floating above than just a pure  blue sky imaging the picture below without the clouds be a boring photo .


Work at the hospital is  picking up more cover patients the cleaners cleaned a closed ward and it was full of respiratory tubing masks and ventialator equipment it was an icu ward it is re-opening for the use of covid- 19 patients but at the moment it is not as bad as it was but we are expecting a rush of cases .

Went to the local garden centre Totties  they have a bistro there the Olivie Tree we could smell the fish and chips as we walked round the sun was out the skies where blue and of course we had to indulge and they was spot on the fish was cooked in beer batter and the chips thick and triple cooked I had mine with baked beans Helen had peas even the bread was nice it was money well spent and it saved coking tea .


Skoda the new Karoq I purchase is a great car the only one  problem that  I have is the first three months was on them so I had no repayments and no monies was to come out of my bank until the 27th of December the first payment has already been took out .

 I am trying to get D.M Keith to sort it out the sale person I bought the car from Lee knows about it he his on holiday .I went down and was offered a credit note for £1000 which is useless I can use it on my next car which ties me to Skoda I also might jobless so getting credit would be impossible or I might not want the commitment of buying a new car so I politely refused their offer . I want them to honour the  original agreement of three months on them I am waiting for a call from the business manager to speak to me , this is the third car I have bought from the same dealership and not had any issues .They knew this on the 19th of September they payment came out on the 27th of September and it is still on going .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...