Sunday, October 18, 2020

DEAL OR NO DEAL

 MONDAY - Five days to work then a full sixteen days off I can't wait I admit all I work for is money and time off what else is there the time off is generous the pay could be better because of the unsocial hours I do it is all paid at time and a half so it does boost my wage up to an half decent amount .But if you are working and have bills  who docent need more money in there wage packet .

I fancy buying my self a silver pendant not too sure what to get but it has to be heavy with a half decent size chain  and want people to take notice something unusual something a little bit different .

Did a deal with the Skoda dealership over the three month on us car payments it is run by the finance  company and not D.M.Keith so problem is it will cost them money to cut it short I have agreed to five hundred pounds via a bacs transfer into my bank and a full paint and and seat  protection which is worth nearly four hundred pounds I am happy at first the cash they wanted to part with was only £250 so we agreed and signed the paperwork this was Monday afternoon it is now Thursday the money has not hit my account fcuk sake its £500 your a multi million pound company send the cash I don't want to have to ring them to chase it up , but I will .

THURSDAY - two more shifts then sixteen days off yippee always love time off in the autumn and winter months when its dark windy and raining staying in seems more ideal .

Isnt it a pain when you wake up on a morning and realise you forgot to put your phone on charge and its on 3% then you go down stairs to the kitchen and find out you have run out of your favourite coffee .


SATURDAY - Helen had two readings to do in Linthwaite we got home just after half six we ordered a curry from the local Indian take away I ordered  a mix kebab starter , a butter chicken and chicken tikka , 2 x mushroom rice 2 x poppadum and two chapatis the delivery driver got lost she couldn't find our address we had this problem before but this time she was over twenty minutes finding us from when she called us saying she was unsure of our location she finally arrived lucky the food was not too cold we managed to microwave the rice and curry but we are only a three minute drive away from their location , I don't pick up because its on a narrow road with no parking and its too long to walk .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...