Monday, October 12, 2020

FULLY FEED

WEDNESDAY - Work rest of this week and next and I am then off for two whole weeks and I cant wait not even bothered about the weather I ca go to be at a reasonable time and get up before eight and have the whole day to chill out relax watch Netflix and You Tube and drink cider and coffee obviously not together it sounds like a plan to me .

Looks like we have another lock down looming in the north of England the pubs restaurants maybe forced in to closing their doors again which is not good but we have to put people safety first .

I work in an hospital I have access to all patient moment at both major hospitals in real time  I can see all the jobs that have been allocated and all the jobs hat have also completed by the porters .This includes all the  sad job of  taking the deceased patients to the mortuary . This is a computer system and you can look back weeks to see what as occurred 

All I can say is this time round we don't have anywhere near the number of deaths that we had during the first wave people still might be getting infected but the deaths are not happening maybe it because it is less server or we are more immune to it I don't know obviously its a good thing and hopefully other hospitals in all the other countries are having fewer numbers lets hope so.

FRIDAY - Took Bailey or Westie out for his morning walk once again it was raining I am sleeping in a little bit more I go to bed around four a.m and I now get up between nine and half past I really would like to be up an hour earlier but its not happening .

We got a gift package at work  from Amazon for working at the NHS and being front line staff it contained an adult colouring book , some cleansing wipes a reed defuser and very large tin of Nivea hand and body cream and a large  bag of jelly sweets it also contained two thank you cards so big shout out to Amazon .

SATURDAY - Took Helen over to Linthwaite she had some readings to do straight after we went on to Saddleworth moor to Rimmon cottage it was already dark but not in the dead of night there was no moon we parked up and had a half mile walk .On the way home in the village we stopped at the local kebab shop had a mixed kebab on a nan with chilli and garlic sauce with cheesy chips was ok it filled me up Helen had the fried chicken pieces not so good .


SUNDAY - A quite day in cut the grass which took all of forty minutes cooked a roast beef Sunday dinner bought fresh from the local farm shop it was dear than I wanted to spend but it was a decent size it feed us both plus the two dogs and both cats none went to waste .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...