Sunday, December 08, 2019

NINE DAYS OFF

THURSDAY - Got home just after half past three the shift went ok had a few cappuccinos and some ham and cheese quiche two more shifts to go , I have asked if I can continue doing the same shifts next week even though I am supposed to be on annual leave I am waiting for a response from my line manager .
Need to go out and buy some fish food for the cichlids we are cleaning them out hopefully this Saturday .

FRIDAY - Not working my week off so when I finish Fridays shift on Saturday morning will have no work for a whole nine days.

Bought my Grandson's and daughters Christmas presents and Helen's Pandora order came , I don't bother with my son he is a waste of time , he does not contact me even though I have phoned him hundreds of times,  he was never that much of a son to his mother and even less  of a son to me.

SATURDAY - Home cooked lasagna for tea with enough left for dinner tomorrow had it with chips and a mozzarella flat bread .

LISTENING TO - Audio books by James Patterson "Along Came a Spider " and 'Cross Kill".

READING - James Patterson 'Criss Cross".

WATCHING - "Toy Story 4 "

MUSIC - Coldplay "Every Day Life ".

WANTING - X-Box , Wireless ear pods I18 TWS .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...