Wednesday, December 04, 2019

BUY MORE BULLETS

I have Apple notes on my phone I keep all my passwords on there for more or less everything  as well as user names or numbers for login o different sites , well some how I deleted the lot , Its not the first time this has happened and  it is quite frustrating and extremely annoying when it happens , I do have a copy on my work computer and I do have some written down . But of course I do update passwords and don't always write the new password down and I do have different combinations of words and numbers my Mac book also auto complete password details so I don't have to remember for manual enter the password when I go to a particular site . It is amazing how many passwords you keep I will now have to try and retrieve them those I don't have will have to use the forgot password option to set a new one not a total pain just need to be more careful in future.

TUESDAY - Working 14.00 - 02.00 a whole twelve hours rest of week doing 18.00 - 03.00 not sure I am off next week might ask if I can continue doing the same shift but on over time .

WEDNESDAY  - Got a Nip from West Yorkshire Police for doing 36mph in a thirty zone a few yards further on the same road it changes to 60 mph it all the joys of motoring last time I got a Nip I paid the fine and took the points this time I might do the speed awareness course and save the points still £85 either way its my fault .I got caught on Sunday gone didn't  waste time getting the Nip notice out to me guess they need the cash for the Christmas party , I was in the wrong hands up but still think I was set up , but if they use my money to buy more bullets , to shoot more terrorist's then I am happy.

Went to the fam shop bought home made Cornish flat pasties , peas , chicken and leek pie , potato rottis as well as sausages and bacon .





No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...