Sunday, December 15, 2019

CHRISTMAS WRAPPING

FRIDAY - Had to pick Helen up from her friends house at Meltham she has been invited for her tea and had been picked up just after half past six the agreement was could I pick her up later during the evening .I stayed at home cooked some jacket potatoes chili and cheese I was sorted .I watched the film classic "Leon" as I have the new Jean Reno movie "Cold Blood " to watch .I picked Helen up just after midnight I had to stop off on the way and get a tank full of petrol .

SATURDAY - Went over to the chiropodist Podiatry for my six week appointment I have been paying  £23.50 a visit  and have been nearly going a year now , I received a letter I am guessing all her clients are getting the same letter , stating that in January 2020  her prices are going up to £28.00 a increase of £4.50 this is for a thirty minute slot so a £9.00 a hour wage rise that's a £1440 a month increase  a total of £4,480 a month gross pay or a £53.760 a year .I think we at the NHS are getting a massive 1% rise in April which will not even cover the food rises in the shops or the increase in petrol prices for getting to work .

Helen has more readings over in Linthwaite tonight I have about a four to five hour wait sat in my car  if anyone has every sat in a car for half an hour it seems an eternity then five hours I can assure you is specially if it is raining dark and cold which it will be .I need to take coffee and wrap up warm I will wear a t-shirt hoodie and my quilted Levi jacket , with thermal socks I have gloves and a scarf I also have a blanket , I will take my charging brick for my iPhone put the seat back and down relax and watch either a film or you tube or listen to music , audio book or a podcast I won't get bored a little cramp maybe a little feed up but will do it so Helen has enough money to buy her Christmas presents she needs to get she  has already got mine so I have no ulterior motive for doing this .

SUNDAY - Went to Wakefield Helen bought her Christmas presents North Face T-shirts for her sons , a bath bomb selection and  a v-tech watch and reed diffusers from Next for three other people she also bought wrapping paper and gift tags .
Bought two ham hocks for dinner and swede it only took an hour to cook we was wrapping presents has the dinner cooked in the oven ,

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...