Thursday, December 26, 2019

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Christmas Eve - Got home from Asda put the windscreen bottle on the driving seat so I would fill it up before going to work .
Helen was up watching You Tube videos on how to make bath bombs.Was after four o clock before we went to sleep .

Went to work  at 18.00 when I drive back home it will be Christmas morning .

CHRISTMAS DAY - Hope everyone reading my Blog had the best Christmas ever , filled with Love and Peace and hopefully will enjoy a great 2020 .

 Exchanged gifts with Helen loving my Braun re-chargeable razor should have it for years to come , and Helen liked her Pandora necklace /locket and charms HER SONS ONCE AGAIN A MAJOR LET DOWN it is the same every year they buy her nothing that great if they bother at all .

Went to my daughters house saw Jenson before he left with his Dad Lee , we had a great Christmas dinner the turkey and trimmings was excellent it was my daughters first Christmas dinner that she had cooked herself we all pigged out and enjoyed the meal .
I received some American dollars of her for our trip to New York and some CK Shock aftershave and other stuff socks and a t-shirt Helen received a Pandora charm "Love You To The Moon and Back and some Paul Smith perfume .We palmed Think Words was good fun Helen name a city in the U.K she pressed "D' and said Dubai was good fun .Thanks to my daughter we had a great Christmas .




No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...