Wednesday, December 18, 2019

BETTER THAN A WELLIE

MONDAY - Received a text message from work asking if I will start at 18.00 - 03.00 and do this pattern all week I  rang back and told them that  I would only do until two  , finishing at three a.m is too brutal on my sleep pattern .The only reason I do these shifts is for the extra cash specially as I need funds for New York in April .It is Helen's birthday on the 28th of December get paid on the 23rd.

TUESDAY - Another boring day at work did nothing much seemed a long day .To a chicken curry and some rice for my tea I also took some chapatis I warmed them up in the toaster the second lot I did burnt  , the office was full of smoke luckily the smoke alarms did not go off I taped them up and put the fans on last thing I wanted was the fire brigade turning up it can be a big call out charge if its a false alarm .


WEDNESDAY  - Off work went out to a bakery in Ossett to buy some rum truffles also had a fish sandwich from the Barracuda was not impressed not sure why the cats ate what I left .

Took Helen's son for his pre assessment was near Bramhope past Golden Acre Park it was a pain the traffic was bad he was only in for ten minutes I dropped him off at his house before setting back getting stuck in the rush hour traffic on the motorway .
Went to B&Q for some GU10 bulbs for the ceiling spot lights , that cover the kitchen area  it was three bulbs for a tenner or eight bulbs for £16 I just got the three .



On the way home I went to our local Asda it was raining I bought some beef wellington hopefully it taste better than Compos wellie (Last Of The Summer Wine  - Google it ) , and some stuffed mushrooms with garlic and cheese and a  bag of frozen goose fat chips with the skins on so that is tonight's  tea sorted I also bought some chicken Kiev's and some shower gel as well as dog and cat food .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...