Friday, December 20, 2019

CROWN

My Daughter text the Christmas menu that she is cooking for our Christmas Day lunch sounds like we are having a banquet , she has left us to get the desert will have to have a look for a fitting dessert to accompany her meal , if we have enough room left for a desert .

As far as I am aware Tuesday mother has always cooked her Christmas dinner for her  I think every she has done this every year  apart from the time my daughter was was away travelling in New Zealand in 2012 .

Doing next week shifts of  18.00 - 02.00 apart from Christmas Day which I have off will be back on Boxing Day .

FRIDAY - Helen is full of flu and cold e have a party to go to this Saturday I doubt very much we will be going we are also delivering presents over the weekend which might mean me going on my own .
Went to the doctors she has an ear infection as well as cold and flu like symptoms she was prescribed some antibiotics .

Get paid early on the 23rd will have to go out and do some food shopping because the 23rd is on a Monday there is a good chance my wage will be in for Saturday which will make going to the shops a lot easier ,Last year I was in the supermarket like half past two in the morning .

Will get the usually stuff even though we are dining out will still get a turkey crown no legs wings or bones just meat  and maybe a joint of gammon a jar of  cranberry sauce and a packet of sage and onion stuffing and all the veg we usually get as well as some sweet potatoes .Need to get a Christmas card for Helen my daughter and grandson .



I remember when I worked at the council I always use to take two weeks off work break up on the Friday before Christmas it was great it seemed like a proper break no rushing to do everything now getting just the one day Christmas is just for a day .

Watching  - 6 Underground

Listening to - Post Malone "'Hollywood Bleeding "


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...