Monday, September 02, 2019

HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT

Need to go to Ossett village centre Helen needs a new vapour pen or machine the mini Arc she is using is given he nothing put problems she bought a new one a few weeks back and it leaks she gets oil in her mouth and it maybe even be given her mouth ulcers so new machine it is .

SATURDAY - When we went to the vape shop we ended up buying a new tank that fitter her mini arc battery packs for a cost of only  £10 and so far so good  , she also bought two bottles of oil she does prefer the oil she was using so she might end up sticking with the Totally Wicked oil.

Helen is working at half past four tonight doing five readings over in Huddersfield not sure if I will stay or drop her off and then come home and pick her up when she has finished .If I stay I will have my 500 ml bottle of juice I am currently drinking cherries and berries instead of my regular orange and mango life is never boring plus  my phone and iPad  can continue to read "An Unwanted Guest " and maybe even a bar of chocolate or a bag of buttons a fun Saturday night .
I ended up going home it was only 9 miles away it did not make sense to stay she ended up doing six readings so I still had an hours wait .

Bentley my cat was sick it stunk in the sick was a full body of a mouse it was like something out of The Walking Dead was not impressed one bit  ,the joys of owning a cat.

SUNDAY - Went to the White Swan at Fenay Bridge for Sunday dinner we went a few weeks ago the food was excellent once again we had the same as last time mixed meat beef and pork roast pots Yorkshire puddings and swede washed down with a cup of tea for Helen and a cloudy apple cider for me .
Later in the afternoon after we had a drive about the local villages around where we live  we ended up going to the Olive tree at Totties garden centre Scholes for afternoon tea  , we have seen it for years but for some reason never ventured in , the do a full breakfast for £7.99  , we only ordered cake I had triple chocolate cake with pouring cream and  Helen she  had spice ginger cake with ice cream I had mine with a cappuccino and of course a pot of tea for Helen .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...