Tuesday, September 10, 2019

NEARLY 100,000

SUNDAY - Helen's parents came for their Sunday dinner we had roast shoulder of pork bought from the local farm shop along with roasted sweet potatoes , Yorkshire puddings , stuffing and roast potatoes was excellent .
After we went to Beaumont Park we took the dogs Helen's parents followed in their car it was our first visit  . One of the house's we  viewed a few weeks ago we  put an offer on  , its rear garden backs directly on to this park  and we thought we would check it out . It is a fine park and we had a nice stroll through some of its grounds we did not have time to check out all the park but we likes what we saw  .



MONDAY - First week working for all of the week , I am still doing 19.00 till 22.00 on my phased return schedule .Which is good but makes for a long day it is nice finishing for ten p.m.

The telecom engineer from BT called our broadband is running slow again he said its due to an extension we have running to the out building  he reset the line and removed the extension when he left our speed was 34 mbps .

My blog is coming up to 100,000  page views not sure why it is way unbelievable as  it is mainly my diary  instead of a pen written one which to be honest I thought it would only be me viewing it ., and it would last a few years tops .
The fact others are interested enough to scan through it  ,  is very moving . Specially as I am the first to admit I don't live a great life I am more than Mr average .  I wish I could do  more travelling  and get to a lot more destinations even if only in the U,K but you never know what is around the corner any way if you are one reading this thank you feel free to make a comment , hopefully a nice one hopefully be Rollin Bye for many more years to come , thank you all.

We bought the Cluedo board game a few weeks ago we played it for the first time the other night Helen won both games I got both my accusations wrong which made her the winner still it was good fun.

TUESDAY - Broadband speed is now 4 mbps not the extension is it then Mr BT engineer .
Helen bought a new silent night double electric blanket it is now fitted ready for winter no doubt it will be working before then .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...