Saturday, August 31, 2019

CLUES ARE THERE

WEDNESDAY - This time next week will be my last day on sick it as flown by .My hip operation seems to be fine they only issue I have is driving after an hour or so it aches I am not sure if it is the seat or the fact I am using the clutch and brake or all three short journeys not a problem hopefully this will improve over time .

The cottage we put a bid on has had a offer from first time buyers it is obvious they won't wait for us to sell our static home and apparently it is a higher offer than the asking price , Helen was pissed off but I think everything for a reason and we shouldn't be putting offers in for other property until we have had a offer on our own home to me this makes sense Helen disagrees arguing seems to be pointless as she is unrealistic in her thinking .

FRIDAY - Finally fixed the gate we have an extra large gate to our property I rehung it on the opposite post last year and the weight of the gate gradually pulled the post over so we had to lift it to shut it I put a gate wheel on which helped put not fully . So I dug out the soil and broke up the existing concrete dug the hole deep straighten the post braced it so the fetch panel was located correctly and re concreted it back in after digging out more soil so it would hold more concrete using a 1 cement , 2sand  , 4 aggregate mix hopefully once it sets all is good .

Not sure why we went to the local toy shop in the Trinity centre Wakefield and for £16  bought the classic board game Cluedo for those who don't know it is where you find out who is the murderer in what room  it took place and with which murder weapon , which is good because I have just started reading "An Unwanted Guest " by Shari Lapena . The story line is a group of people are stranded in a hotel deep in the country side  they are  snowed in  and a murder occurs by someone staying there .The clues are there just need to find them a bit like life .



I thought I was going back to work next Thursday when in fact it is on the Friday , I phoned up to find out what hours I would be doing on my phased return to work , for the first Friday I am working I will be doing 19.00 - 22.00 three hours which are  also these hours agreed for the following week , week number two it is 18.00 - 22.00 and  the third week 16.00 - 22.00 the forth week to be discussed if I need it or if don't . People slag work off all the time I have been on sick for over three months they make it easy to fit back in without you over doing it can't fault them .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...