Thursday, November 22, 2018

UNJUST

It rained most of the day yesterday and we are having rain whilst I write this .I have just  made an extra large coffee and I am contemplating making a double size bowl of porridge.
 My ex wife cancer as now spread to her stomach and pancreas after all her bravery and treatment  the outcome for her  is now dire .

I feel for anyone who is suffering or a loved one that  is suffering from this dreadful indiscriminating disease.
There is nothing that can be done and of course there is never going to be enough time left which is so sad and unjust .
My thoughts and prays  go out to all , Graham her husband , to my Daughter who as been an angel and my son  who could have done more and have a better attitude going out partying every weekend is unacceptable and asking her inappropriate questions even more so  .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...