Thursday, November 29, 2018

GOING ON'S

Took the car in for its first service had to be there at half eight had about three hours sleep there was no issues all ok it  had a oil and filter change , they gave me a loan car a Skoda Citigo  was ok did not like the rear view mirror it made what you see way much closer bad idea it had very little acceleration in top gear got to admit I would not swap and was happy to get my car back.



 Bought a Seven foot Christmas tree for the van it is pre -lit with 300 led bulbs , with sprayed on decorative snow , pine cones ,and berries it has 930 tips it is decorated with pink .white and clear glass baubles and ornaments we usually put the tree up the first weekend in December we are well early this year .
We also change the room back to how it was set out previously which looks better the tree is in the bay window we bought a white star for the top we did see some hand made fairies but at sixty pounds a bit more than we wanted to spend  .


Bought a portable DVD player for my Grandson its a Polaroid I was going to get one of Ebay but decided to physically buy one if it is faulty a lot easier to return .

I have a long weekend Friday I go back with Helen for her re screening of her breast at our local hospital and of course she is not happy she is also worried her  appointment is half past eight hence no work Friday night Saturday morning hopefully all will be fine .

My ex wife is waiting for a wheel chair to help her get around , its not looking good for her I don't know how she is coping knowing she has only months left . I try to imagine if I had the same news how I react or how brave would I be totally not sure how I would cope I look at it like being on death row but its worse because its cancer and cancer is not nice ,

I know I would be pissed off big time with all the things I haven't done yet , they say you never regret the things you have done its the things we have not done or can no longer do or  don't have the time to do  . Some of it is silly things like next years films we see trailers months in advance but  knowing you wont get to watch them , new albums from your favourite artists that will be coming out but you will never get to hear them  , how does Game of Thrones end ,  new books you wont be around to read  , and no more summer barbecues or winter snows needless to say  the list is endless .To say I would be pissed is not really hitting the mark being pissed off I guess would not even be close .

To top it all my loving and  mature son has thrown his last teddy out of the cot big time , why you ask   one reason money because I would not be a guarantor or guarantee for a loan of a £1000 , paid back over three years at fifty pounds a month ,  he has never held a job for three years since he has been working  needless to say  I said NO , so I am once again blocked off Face book messenger and calling him , I have been told that he then asked his mother suffering her battle with cancer how much money  she would be leaving him in her will once she dies , I tell you now how much you will be getting from me  when I die a BIG FAT ZERO , 100% OF NOTHING .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...