Saturday, November 17, 2018

SAD NEWS

Bt sent out a new smart hub which was suppose to for tout my Internet woes , set it up change all the passwords on both Mac books two iPads to tablets and two phones , then I did the Fire stick tv x 2 and last but not least the Amazon Echo which is always a pain .

Then I did a speed test using Bt nothing has improved guess who I called they sending out another engineer this is the 3rd time fingers crossed .
The engineer came he actually came in to our home which surprised me he was here for about twenty minutes he found the fault the micro filter was wired incorrectly we are now hitting 35 mbps which we have never had before hopefully it will remain constant .

THURSDAY - Broad band speed holding its own constant 35 mbps which is good .

Sad news my ex wife as been diagnosed with brain cancer after beating lung cancer  during the summer both our children are sad and upset  beyond words , it is not something I wish on anyone it is a dreadful and unforgiven disease  and I pray and hope she proves the doctors wrong and wins her battle .

FRIDAY - Was up at eight a.m took the dog out we was at Pinderfields hospital for ten Helen had a mammogram booked it was a three hour appointment it was half past one when we got to B&M by the time I got us home it was just before three I go to work at five .
cooked us a roast chicken dinner with three green vegetables sprouts peas and broccoli with roast potatoes and Yorkshire puddings .By the time it was cooked and eaten it was time to set off for work roll on the weekend.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...