Tuesday, November 06, 2018

ANNIVERSARY SINCE 2011

MONDAY - Our engagement anniversary is today  November the 5th which is also  bonfire night There well be fireworks tonight although it will be two  thirty a.m before I get anywhere to my bed .As well as fire works we will have pork pies and mushy peas with mint sauce  but I do without the peas have never liked them and I am not too fused about the mint sauce either , totally takes the taste out of the food in my opinion all you taste is mint might as well brush your teeth before and half way through your meal , anyway each to their own .

Helen's son took us to Canon Hall for a full English breakfast , he had eggs benedictine after we had finished eating I bought Helen a Joules tweed jacket. She as always wanted one for the last few years since we lived in Holmfirth I also got her a west  highland terrier key ring .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...