Wednesday, May 30, 2018

NEW HUB

Went to Asda filled the cards tank up  with petrol got to remember it is not diesel 14 miles on the clock by the end of the day I had hit treble figures , all cars start life as new yet soon after a few years become wrecks its weird to think that something so well made and sturdy become rust  buckets.

Bought some timber to make a mail box it is all rough sawn cost me four quid I  got some slate for the roof we already had as well as hinges I also bought 5 litres of creosote it should be ok .

Cooked some nice steak for tea with jacket potatoes and three cheese spread was very nice I got to admit it was cooked to perfection .

Helen made me a strawberry fruit pie which was just like my mum use to bake when I was a small child .

The new Bt hub came to day set it up 2 x laptops , two tablets and two phones as well as two fire sticks all connected plus the Amazon Echo so far so good the connection seems to be better .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...