Wednesday, May 16, 2018

SUN , ELEPHANT AND BUFFET

cleaned  the fish tank and filter everything is  cleaned took out and changed over  three quarters of the water that was in the tank  it has been a good two  months since we did a full  clean . I Also took out the Seachem  Purigen filtration which removes waste I need to bleach it clean this will take 24 hours to regenerate the media hopefully all goes well of course I need to make sure l of the bleach is removed before putting it back into the tanks filter  fingers crossed.After over night the particles are back to nearly white I don't think they will get any whiter or cleaner but will leave them a few more hours .

Washed the car the sap from the trees get on all of the windows it is easier enough to get of it just makes the car look tacky .

Had fish and chips in the car again this Saturday night again we took bread and butter from home to go with the meal .

SUNDAY - Went to visit my sister in the afternoon in the evening Helen had a reading to do for a work friends mother , I sat in the car watching Steve McQueen in Bullet .

MONDAY - Did the paperwork for the finance for the new car all is  completed I also got the reg number for the motor I get the car  a week this coming Friday I take delivery  .
Went to the farm shop bought a couple of burgers and a onion for dinner had cheese burgers in bread cakes with tomato relish .
Took the dogs to Dovestone Reservoir the sun was out and the sky blue there is no better place for the distance we have to travel to get there with the vast expense of water and a back drop of green forests it is idyllic ,  they both went paddling in to the water .



In the evening we went to the Aagrah at Thornbury Bradford for a evening buffet , it was my Nephews Mark 50th birthday the food was good I just had plates of starters including  chicken tikka , kebabs , lamb chops spicy roast  potatoes and chunks of beef and a selection of deserts the food was spicy and quite hot but the presentation and amount excellent .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...