Monday, May 21, 2018

CAR AND EX'S

Had a call from the car dealership my Skoda Fabia had landed at the showroom a transporter had dropped it off that morning . The dealership had not had a velvet red colour before in the showroom I was told that they all agreed the colour  looked stunning ,I  got to admit I agreed with the sun shining down its a lot shinny then white Skoda that I am driving at the moment .

My Ex wife has two tumours on her lung which of course is not good on the positive side it is only stage one  ,  both Helen and myself wish her all the best and we both hope that she is strong and battles on , that will hopefully lead to her making a full recovery and what ever treatment she needs is quick and successful for her.She will be staying with my daughter in Leeds whilst she is receiving treatment .

All next week I am doing six - two shifts plus the following bank holiday Monday all ready worked one bank holiday this month , then I am off for six days including the weekend .

SATURDAY
Lazy day did nothing much the sun was out sat in the garden listening to podcasts .

SUNDAY
Cleared some of the garden at the back whilst Helen cooked a Sunday dinner of roast pork filled five blue Ikea bags with weeds and brambles then had a shower then dinner .





Late went to my daughters house Helen had her hair cut and coloured and I had mine cut we also had a Chinese as it was quite late my daughters ex boyfriend the father of her son we have not seen him since the split he called round early evening which went ok ,was strange seeing him after the last few months .

I am now picking my car up a week this Monday which will be a bank holiday .





No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...