Tuesday, May 01, 2018

DONE

The  bird table is done I really should have drawn it out on paper before I started making it ,  but it was more like do it now and design it as I went along but saying that it is not too bad it is done and pegged into the ground just in case it is a bit top heavy .


The new car if I get it will be a velvet red Skoda Fabia with a black roof and black wing mirrors and black alloys it looks cool I hope when they said it be new they mean new as in this years model originally it was going to be a factory build , but this model is in stock I am hoping it is this years stock and model  .Will find out tomorrow when I go down to the show room hopefully I am not being done .


Next job a letter post box for the top of the fence this I might draw out before hand I do have some slate for the roof .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...