Sunday, April 29, 2018

FOR THE BIRDS

Went down to the Skoda dealership have to call in again today to see if I can trade up to a brand new car not sure if it is possible but I will see never ventured nothing gained .I can get a brand new car made to order with black metallic  paint and black alloys for a extra £30 a month I need to trade my car in and throw £700 in to the pot which I will need to pay a small deposit and the rest in three months time I am loosing money on my car but that's the nature of buying and selling motors it is something you have to expect I will be investing in a brand  new motor with zero mileage no need for a  MOT for three years for a little bit more each month seems like its a no brainer not sure why I am hesitating .

Bought a new slow cooker only cost ten pounds looks ok will have to do a stew next week I think it is smaller than the one we have the current one we use is for a family of four or five and we always cook way too much .

SATURDAY
Was suffering last night at work I was totally tired I only had four hours sleep from the previous night shift I had yo take Helen to her physiotherapy  appointment at 08.30 and did not get in to bed until after 03.00.

Went over to Saddleworth and Uppermill located over the moors to Dobcross garden centre I bought Helen a kitchen ornament consisting of a cockerel , sheep , pig and cow  it was half price Helen likes it .

We parked up and ate fish and chips from Compo's at Holmfirth  in the car on the way home I had a call from the dealership pulled over rand spoke with the sales rep and  I ordered the car and paid a £150 deposit . I go down Wednesday to sign the paper work.

SUNDAY
Bought some wood to make a bird table Helen has wanted me to make one for a while we went shopping to get the ingredients to make cinnamon pretzels on the way back home I stopped of to get the timber will need a few planks more . Built the stand and base and did one side need the timber for the opposite side  , I have wood for the roof I will finish it tomorrow .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...